Today so much was made clear to me. As my shitty month progresses, I keep getting more and more pissed off. Do you know how that say “It’s better to be pissed off than pissed on”? Not in this case however. I’ll take a little urine if I could give up these chest pain riddled, anxiety laden weeks of late.
I need to vent, preach or otherwise – so here we go:
- If you want something done right, you have to do it yourself.
- No matter how much good work you do at your job, you will keep getting screwed over year after year.
- Teenagers are horny bodies of hormones bursting at the seams.
- A man will always be a man, whether he’s 60 or 6.
- Male cats are men too, who skid mark just as much as their human counter parts do.
- I am a World Language teacher, not a special ed teacher – I am not that nice of a person..
- People sent to install appliances in your home don’t necessarily know what the F they are doing! I now have a flood.
- I hate procrastination but practice it myself.
- My mother was always right. I hate admitting it.
- I think I would make an excellent Dominatrix – pain infliction is premium.
- I hate phony people. I wouldn’t want them to kiss my butt with their 2 faces.
- Food makes me feel better than alcohol. Shocking but true.
- My intense ambition is often thwarted by people around me with shitty attitudes.
- I hate having my bubble burst.
- Closure for me would be beating the crap out of certain sub-humans.
- I want somebody to take care of ME for a change. 100%.
- I don’t mind peeing in a cup. I just hate bringing the cup up to the nurse.
- I actually DO hold back.
- It’s better to take a mental health day than to snap like a twig and lose your job.
- Summer vacation can’t come fast enough.
So there you have it. The same raving lunatic’s rants for yesterday, today and tomorrow.
Be well. I hope my luck gets better!
© J. H-M. and CultureChoc2010, 2010.