This month has been a stress fest! The holidays are quickly approaching. I’m having “cat” issues and need retail therapy.
The problem is that I already shop too much!
Last week amidst my unyielding pressure-filled existence, I decided to drop by MJM Designer Shoes. I love that store! It’s the next best thing to sample sale shopping.
In any shoe department it is very difficult for me to find a pair of shoes that
A. I don’t already have.
B. is not similar to something I already own.
I was lucky and rationalized that the price was worth it because they are made so well, comfortable and black to boot. Black shoes are a staple.
Pour La Victoire has allowed me to feel happy, powerful, tall and oh so satisfied.
Try out a pair and tell me what you think… I think it’s a Victoire for everyone!
© 2010 J. H-M and CultureChoc2010.
- Fancy Wedge Heels, Take Two (shoeblogs.com)
- 10/27 Online Sample Sales: Lorac at HauteLook, Leigh & Luca at Gilt, Built at Beyond the Rack (chicagonow.com)
- 9/20 Online Sample Sales: Paper Denim & Cloth at Ideeli, C&C California at Kembrel (chicagonow.com)
- September 30 Online Sample Sales: Manolo Blahnik at Ivory Trunk, Hanky Panky at Gilt (chicagonow.com)
- 11/15 Sample Sales: Smashbox at Beyond the Rack, Jack Spade at Gilt Men, Paperless Post at One Kings Lane, Ray-Ban at Swirl (chicagonow.com)
- 11/22 Sample Sales: Stationery at Swirl, Zagat at Ideeli, Flight 001 at Gilt Men (chicagonow.com)