The list gets less ambitious as the week progresses… but that all can change.
- Cook pork tenderloin stuffed with gorgonzola and figs for dinner. A recipe from an old issue of Cucina Italiana.
- Marinate Tuesday night’s dinner.
- Review items on my catering menu and start writing descriptions.
- Work on my first jewelry project: a necklace with velvet hearts and glass and metal beads.
- Come up with my first silk-screening idea.
- Watch DVRed Jerseylicious.
- Stop at the store and pick up bananas and mini marshmallows.
- Pick up crimp tubes and head pins.
- Cook Beef Braised in Wine.
- Go through the fridge – purge and freeze.
- Cook Chicken Milanese.
- Bake Banana Split Brownies.
- Finish or almost finish 1st beading project.
- Print out silk-screen transparency.
- Go to Happy Hour!
- Not cook.
- Do whatever I want.
- Sleep late.
- Burn image onto silk screen.
- Go to Angelina’s on The Water in Staten Island for a night of dinner and dancing with my husband.
- Do nothing.
Maybe not ambitious – but for a procrastinator like me…… What does your week look like?
© 2011 J. H-M and CultureChoc2010
- Always Learning Something New… Lifelong Learner or ADHD? (culturechoc2010.wordpress.com)