A few days ago I had a pain on the left side of my head that worried me. I figured out that it was radiating from my neck up into my head. The next day it invaded my shoulder-blade and the following day it picked up and completely moved to the other side of my body without any warning.
The pain is worse and my self-medicating practices are not working very well. I guess I’ll have to make a trip to the doctor’s against my will if I want some relief.
I asked my husband to do me a few favors because I am in pain (oh and took on a second job a few days after work) and even though I’m going to work and what not, I can’t lift anything or move my head around too much.
You would think that it would simple. Nope. I asked:
- Please pick up a quart of synthetic oil for my car. The oil light is on and I can’t get to the mechanic for various reasons (that’s another story).
- Please help me put the liquid antibiotic in the cat’s mouth. I can’t manoeuver properly in this condition.
- Please get litter and food at the pet store. I can’t lift it.
- Please change the cats’ boxes – again I cannot lift the litter.
The results are in:
No to 1, 2, 3, 4.
I attempted number two and just got spit up on.
What the hell am I doing wrong?
I think I have a pain in the ass instead of a pain in the neck!
Do you have one of those too????
© 2011 J. H-M and CultureChoc2010.
- My Neck Hates Me (pawprintsinslavery.wordpress.com)
- I cannot lift my arm and my shoulder is so painful. What could be wrong? (zocdoc.com)
- Preventing Neck Pain at Work (everydayhealth.com)