The first computer that I ever used was a Commodore 64. My boyfriend brought it home for me but I never really knew what to do with it.
I took a computer programming class in college but I never seemed to get interested in the whole phenomena. I think I got a D or an F because it was so damn early – 9 am I think!
The first time I actually used a computer for word processing, spreadsheets and otherwise was in the 1990’s at work in New York City. Little by little I got my feet wet.
Now I consider myself a techie. The only time I’m not using the computer is when I’m sleeping or sick as a dog – otherwise it is part of my daily life at home and at work.
Surfing the Net is my passion and past time. You can find almost anything if not everything on the web. From useful to just plain BIZARRE.
Here are a few websites that intrigue me:
- Nothing for 2 Minutes
- The Gyros Project
- The Condiment Packet Gallery
- Google Alerts
- Cheese or Font
- A/V Geeks
- Optical Illusions
- Crazy Americana
- Henchman’s Helper
- Gravy Wrestling
- Dying Words
- Let Me Google That For You
- Draw A Pig
- Bubble Wrap
- Psychic Chicken
I hope you enjoy them too. Do you have any to share?
© 2011 J. H-M. and CultureChoc2010.
- Techie Day for Teachers and Staff (mjgallardo.wordpress.com)
- Techie guest bloggers wanted (savagenomads.net)
- 4 Website Analytic Tools Better than Google Analytics! (famousbloggers.net)
- Techies Launch Online Lost & Found for Japan (abcnews.go.com)