No matter what kind of pussy you’re talking about, it’s going to cost you.
- Dating: Dinner? A movie? Making it worthwhile costs some serious cash. Be sure your companion is worth it or worthy of it.
- Health: Gyno visits. Birth control. Tampons. Douches. General health and well-being doesn’t come cheap – even with health insurance.
- Pets: This is the one I’m talking about! I spend a mint on my cats. My new cat’s (that we rescued from a snowy parking lot in Warren, NJ in November) vet bills are enormous: $750 first 2 visits. $500 second visit and another $400 for an emergency spay! Bailey: Yearly shots and a lovely infection in his chin $350 and growing. Peaches will have to wait. Forget about the beaucoup bucks dental cleaning visits. I’m broke.
- Marriage: Keeping your pussy happy is an all-around task. Some are higher maintenance than others. Clothes, shoes, jewels, dinners, sex – and the list goes on.
- Male entertainment: Dare I mention go-go bars?
- Bullying: The school bully beats the crap out of you, takes your money – voilà. Morale of the story… Don’t be a pussy! Stand up for yourself or have someone stand up for you. That’s how I got rid of my bully as a kid.
- The Pussification of American kids: I hope I don’t have to explain this… but it’s going to cost money in the long run.
- Female entertainment: We too, need to keep our own pussies entertained. Did you ever read the book “Cucumbers Are Better Than Men”? Not on the best sellers list – but good for a chuckle.
Pussy is power. Pussy is expensive. Is pussy worth it?
© 2011 J. H-M. and CultureChoc2010.