- Bolognese Sauce
- Shrimp & Grits
Let’s talk about Bolognese… I’ve tried a ton of recipes – all good but none great. Due Amici in Brielle, NJ has a great Bolognese that I can’t seem to duplicate no matter how hard I try. I search and search for the ideal recipe to no avail.
As far as the fabulous southern dish… I ate the best Shrimp & Grits in Charleston, South Carolina but can’t seem to get it right. The first recipe I made was done with a homemade fish stock – it was good. The second was made with prosciutto and the grits were very close to the way I make Polenta – this dish even better but not stupendous. I’m going to try a spicy Andouille version next.
I want to prepare knock your socks off Bolognese and Shrimp & Grits (not together mind you) but I need your help. Can anyone out there recommend any great recipes?
Desperate for the Best
© 2011 J. H-M and CultureChoc2010.
- Martha’s shrimp and grits (dirtykitchenadventures.wordpress.com)
- Entirely Homemade Lasagna (even the pasta) with Bolognese Sauce (dessertcomesfirst.wordpress.com)
- Polenta Lasagna (dishinaboutnutrition.wordpress.com)
- What’s A Grit? (huffingtonpost.com)
- Pasta Bolognese (mybigfatitalianlife.wordpress.com)
- The Real Vodka Sauce (bewitchingkitchen.com)
- The Great Bolognese Experiment (casacheesewine.com)
- Bolognese (lacer.wordpress.com)