I love France. Paris in particular. I’ve been going to France since I was 16 years old. I even lived there for a year and attended La Sorbonne. I know the ins and the outs of the city even today – it’s like I never left.
There is so much beauty in the The City of Lights, its hard to focus in on just one thing. The architecture is amazing. No matter where you go, there is always something interesting to see. I have a love for French doors. They are so ornate and captivating that you can’t stop looking for more doors.
1. Notre Dame de Paris
3. Dans Le Marais
4. Dans Paris
5. Numéro Quinze
6. Hôtel de Chalons de Luxembourg 4 è
7. À Minuit
8. 55, rue Geoffroy St. Hilaire – My First Apartment
9. Au Jardin des Plantes
10. Musée du Moyen Âge
© 2010 J. H-M and CultureChoc2010. Re-published 2011.
- French Street Style: How Paris Does Men’s Fashion Week (PHOTOS) (huffingtonpost.com)
- Settling Into Paris (travelswithpicasso.wordpress.com)
- Welcome to Paris… – Paris, France (travelpod.com)
- Carnavalet and Père Lachaise – Paris, France (travelpod.com)