Today, I even forgot to feed my cats dinner. They ate this morning and have dry food out all day, but for some reason I completely spaced. Maybe because Bailey, my male cat whose stomach can be used as an alarm clock, was snoozing at the top of the stairs all night long and didn’t bug me to feed him.
Anyhoo… besides vacuuming 2 times today, I did absolutely nothing except make 2 cocktails, drink them and pass out.
Yeah – that about sums it up. My Sunday in a nutshell.
So now it’s 10:30 pm on Sunday night (I know it’s Sunday because Sookie is on and I know it’s 10:30 because I’m on my laptop) and I’m sitting here watching Newsroom, while Peaches snuggles next to me, trying to figure out what to write for my blog tomorrow and I’m coming up with nothing.
Partially because I have a raging sinus headache and partially because I don’t seem to give shit about anything for some reason.
I have nothing to reflect on tonight because my week has been filled with NOTHING. Say it with me… NOTHING!
Did I learn anything this week?
- I learned that I have to shave ALL my areas daily. I mean – who ever heard of 5:00 shadow on their legs? Spending your summer in a bikini brings out the beast in my ability to grow hair.
- I learned that like senior citizens, I now keep track of when I poop. Furthermore I am jealous of people who poop everyday.
- I learned – rather re-affirmed – that my cats may be the neediest pets on the Earth. They don’t leave my side for a sec. Why can’t they be normal cats who hide and hiss? Not beg and cuddle and cry constantly. I love them – who am I kidding?
- I learned that I know nothing that goes on in my neighborhood.
- I’ve also learned that I don’t care what goes on in my neighborhood as long as it doesn’t directly involve MOI.
- I learned that with idle time all I can think about is sex and food – and don’t seem to be getting either. Damn diet! Damn husband.
But alas… enough of my rantings. As you can see it’s a short list.
So tomorrow is Monday and I think I’ll go visit my dad and bring him food and pop over to the cemetery to visit my mom.
Monday WAS a dirty word. It will be one again in September when I head back to work. I relish my weekends then.
Is Monday a dirty word for you?
Boy! I hope my next post is back on target…..
© 2012 J. H-M and CultureChoc2010.