You know you’re a shopaholic when:
- You hide your purchases in the trunk of your car until it’s SAFE to take them inside.
- You throw out your bags and boxes in neighbors’ garbage cans.
- You actually shop in the 3 minutes you have in between classes.
- You are obsessed with QVC and HSN.
- You rationalize that you saved $700 instead of spending $200.
- You love to shop for clothes, shoes, purses, cooking stuff, household items, candles, soap, vases, makeup, cat paraphernalia, music, software, food, etc. There are no limits.
- If caught with a new item, you say that it’s old and you brought it home from your parents’ house.
- You start buying meat on HSN.
- You have 10 tabs open… 1 Facebook and 9 online shopping sites.
- You buy things you don’t need with money you don’t have. The obvious.
- You have moved into every closet in the house and taken over.
- You build a BIG shoe closet and can only fit 1 season at a time.
- Your jewelry armoire weighs 101 pounds empty. God only knows when it’s full.
- You have to buy every new gadget and electronic available in due time.
- You have way too many things with tags still attached.
- You can dress for an entire year without wearing the same outfit more than once.
- You own an olive pitter, a butter curler, a crumb cleaner, an egg yolk piercer – among other things…
- You have over 10 different sets of dinnerware, over 16 types of vodka behind your bar, every piece of exercise equipment made and over 15 comforter sets stuffed in your attic.
- You possess over 300 pairs of shoes, about 150 handbags, over 100 dresses and gowns and list goes on.
- You always looking for a new venture to support your habit.
Pray for me please!
© 2010 J. H-M and CultureChoc2010. Re-published 2011.